[rescue] SparcCenter 2000E on Ebay

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Wed Jun 25 16:04:31 CDT 2003

--On Saturday, June 21, 2003 10:09 PM -0500 Eric Dittman
<dittman at dittman.net> wrote:
> I haven't tried JitB's, but then again I don't order
> things that aren't the restaurant's normal type of
> food.  I like their Sourdough Jack, though.

JinB's spicy chicken sandwich is the best in the biz
to my mind; I like Wendy's too, but it's too small.
(I will not eat grilled chicken at fast food places--
too much potential for the food poisoning).

Surprisingly, the only two times I've ever gotten food
poisoning were once at a nice restaurant on vegetarian
lasagna (I have no food allergies, so that cannot be the
cause), and at an Embassy Suites Manager's happy hour on
from the proscuitto (we know it was not the other food
b/c my co-worker ate all the same stuff 'cept for this).
The latter case was complicated by two long island ice
teas. :^&

=Nadine=