[rescue] SparcCenter 2000E on Ebay

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Sat Jun 21 22:09:07 CDT 2003

> > > Well, the cheesesteaks are nice (I prefer sliced steak, not "chopped",
> > > like Pat's & Geno's)
> >
> > Have you seen the Jack in the Box commercial where
> > Jack send the intern to Philly to learn all he can?
>
> Jack in the Box's "cheesesteak" is wretched.

I haven't tried JitB's, but then again I don't order
things that aren't the restaurant's normal type of
food.  I like their Sourdough Jack, though.

A good example of why you don't order the "wrong"
type of food at a restaurant is when a friend of
mine ordered fish at IHOP at 2:00AM after we'd
all been out drinking.  He didn't make it 100 feet
before puking, and that wasn't from drinking.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net