[rescue] G5 case

David de Gruyl david at bhaermandegruyl.org
Wed Jun 25 08:01:41 CDT 2003

* on [03-06-24 13:59] Kevin wrote:
>Could be, but it certainly wouldn't be the first :)  Octanes seems to
>be pretty darn good at dust collection.  I think any design that moves
>a decent amount of air will do so.  The difference would be in how easy
>one is to clean from the other.

The mid sized vaxen (VAX 4000) are also exceptional at dust collection.
Of course you would expect that with all the fans and vents.  They are
fairly easy to clean, except that you have to take it apart to get
behind drive bay covers, and into the QBUS area. Just a screwdriver and
a shop vac.

They are also great space heaters. (well duh -- isn't that their
primary purpose?)

David
--
David de Gruyl <david at bhaermandegruyl.org>