[rescue] G5 case

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Jun 25 07:36:48 CDT 2003

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:22:05 +0200
Bjorn Ramqvist <v53278 at g.haggve.se> wrote:

> Kurt Huhn wrote:
> >
> > Yup.  I *hate* cleaning out the Octane.  I'd much rather clean somethign
> > that has the places where dust collects accessable.  That vent design on
> > my Octane is frustrating - to say the least.
>
> The vent "grill"-sorta thingies on top looks like they're designed to be
> easily accessable, but I can't seem to have it figured out yet. And how
> on earth do you loosen the green skin?

I use a vacuum cleaner with a crevice attachment - the long, pointy
snout-looking thing.  It doesn't get everything, but it gets about 85% of
the dust out of the top.  The rest is just the normal removal of boards and
sucking out the interior.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."