[rescue] Re: G5 case

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Tue Jun 24 13:38:00 CDT 2003

I'm getting quite accustomed to my IRIX boxen so this
isn't a knock against them, in fact, IRIX is running
my primary workstation these days, but for me
personally, they would all be collecting much dust
without the "userland from a few hundred different
sources" SGI freeware.

I do see much value in, and support, the "one company
making the hardware and software" concept.  I just
don't subscribe to the idea that that is the only way
things can work well.

/KRM