[rescue] G5 case

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Jun 24 18:11:48 CDT 2003

IT destroys Apple's market... Craptacular sh*tboxes are good enough for
most of the drooling fanboys..

You just can't argue with them... they don't get it... it's the "mac
experience"... not raw speed... not absolute value of cost... not
perceived bang for the buck by getting the cheapest examples of each
type of component and roughly matching it to Apple's components bit by
bit (and you can't match all of them but they don't realize that) and
saying see... $300 PC... wee

plus... no Classic and no Carbon... (where 85-90% of the Apps are...)

Linux is better for Intel...or FreeBSD

Andrew