[rescue] Re: G5 case

C. Magnus Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Tue Jun 24 16:21:06 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, June 24, 2003, at 05:12 PM, Frank Van Damme wrote:

> Is actually anyone here buying a Mac for the *hardware*?

Yep.  I did.  I bought my Powerbook with the full intention of changing
the OS.

I spent a week with OS X and that change I planned somehow never
happened.  But all of my intentions were to buy a nice non-x86 laptop
to run BSD on (and technically I guess I *am* running BSD, but I was
thinking of something more like OpenBSD).

--

C. Magnus Hedemark
"From the Fury of the Norsemen please Deliver us, Oh Lord"