[rescue] Re: G5 case

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Jun 24 16:15:25 CDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 11:12:59PM +0200, Frank Van Damme wrote:
> Is actually anyone here buying a Mac for the *hardware*? I would just try osX
> on it for fun to see what it's like, I wouldn't think about Really Using it
> though.

I bought my dual-867 due to the hardware *and* software.  I dont see a
"normal" x86 PC being as stable as my G4/450 Cube and MDD-2x867 have been.

I reboot maybe once a week, or once a month, depending... I think the last
time I rebooted was for a major software update.

I've kernel-panic'ed the machine *once* in the past six months.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net