[rescue] NeXT cubes

James Rice jrice54 at charter.net
Tue Jun 24 15:41:50 CDT 2003

I actually have three drives in both of my cubes.  One has a floppy,
hard drive and optical drive; the other has a floppy and two hard drives
with enough room for a third if I felt like poking holes in the tower
structure for mounting points.   I have a set of prints for the slab and
there was no Nextbus in it.  Thew Nextbus on a cube isn't functional
unless you have a NBIC chip to plug into your cpu card.  Spare NBIC's
are getting very rare these days.

As for third party Nextbus cards, a year ago there were several floating
around ebay.  I wish I had paid more attention.

James