[rescue] G5 case

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jun 24 13:38:10 CDT 2003

Kevin <kevin at mpcf.com> wrote:

> Could be, but it certainly wouldn't be the first :)  Octanes seems to be
> pretty darn good at dust collection.  I think any design that moves a
> decent amount of air will do so.  The difference would be in how easy one
> is to clean from the other.

Yup.  I *hate* cleaning out the Octane.  I'd much rather clean somethign
that has the places where dust collects accessable.  That vent design on my
Octane is frustrating - to say the least.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."