[rescue] G5 case

Scott Newell newell at cei.net
Tue Jun 24 13:36:41 CDT 2003

>Could be, but it certainly wouldn't be the first :)  Octanes seems to
>be pretty darn good at dust collection.  I think any design that moves

Yep.  I need to disassemble and vac mine out.

I've always been impressed with the older Tektronix vacuum tube
oscilloscopes--they used a large fan, turning fairly slowly, with an
external filter.  Keep the filter clean and you'd keep most of the inside
clean as well.  (Perhaps it's not fair to compare--the Tek scopes were much
larger, and the heat sources smaller and more distributed than in most
computers.)

newell