[rescue] SparcCenter 2000E on Ebay

John Mothershead john at backyardtech.com
Mon Jun 23 13:25:29 CDT 2003

Costs in CA vary depending on who's buying. Residential being the most
expensive I've seen, and Ag the cheapest at about 9c/kWh. Business
~.15c/kWh. Residential has 4 tiers that range from ~15c - ~.26c kWh. The
more over your baseline you use, the more you pay.

Thanks to Mr. Davis I'm using 20% less than two years ago and I get to pay
~30% more!

(Thank god I don't get all the government I pay for.)

-- John