[rescue] Blank screen

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Mon Jun 23 10:49:05 CDT 2003

Have you tried the simple thing first....

Power on while holding down stop-N till you see video or hear the
system start to boot ?

Maybe the NRAM got some bad values in it, and it's consoling to the
ttya port....

Given your description, it may not be likely, but if it works it is
better than disecting or replacing a monitor....

There is also a reset button on the 20" monitor ... it is on the back
as I recall.  It is primarily to reset the monitor adjustments to factory
defaults... but maybe it may reset other things as well.

Check all the pins on your 13W3 connector... make sure non are
damaged/loose, etc.

-- Curt