[rescue] Hackers

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Mon Jun 23 03:11:19 CDT 2003

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Peter Corlett wrote:

> >> Sneakers: The people from Hackers after they've settled down and had kids.
> > This was truly bad, but fun to watch anyway.
> > Why was that cray encased in plexiglass?
>
> I don't remember that - it's been a while since I watched it.

No, it was a ymp, and it was inside a glass room. They actually used the
"seats" which I thought it was a nice touch.

> I'd have thought an x86 would have been more appropriate, just so it
> couldn't cause anybody any harm in that state ;)

I don't get the joke...

You people need to get out more often, really... so picky with details
jeezzzzzz. :)

It iss like one of my friends from the Army (a certified gun nut), who
everytime he watches any war movie he has to point out how that specific model
of the gun was produced 2 months and 3 days after the specific date of the
events portrayed in the movie, therefore the whole movie is bulls... :)

Sometimes is good to just turn off the brain and simply enjoy the
entertainment.