[rescue] SparcCenter 2000E on Ebay

robert brooke gravitt brooke at gravitt.org
Sun Jun 22 21:39:46 CDT 2003

On Sunday, June 22, 2003, at 05:44 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> Yeah, in the US you can get all the health care you can afford.

I look at it this way: Most people have cell and or land line service,
pay for internet access, buy homeowners insurance, car insurance & car
payments, cable/satellite TV, etc-

So, are these things more important than your health?  It amazes me
when my cousin complains about healt care costing too much, so that she
can't afford it. Though she pays for 2 cell phones, a home phone, cable
tv, a pager, fashionable clothing...

I suppose it is a tradeoff- rather than spend the money on what's
important (your own/your family's health care) many people will buy the
nonessential items first. I'd put shelter + health care as the top two
things you should spend money on.

But then, opinions are like a$$holes, right?