[rescue] SparcCenter 2000E on Ebay

Scotty Logan swl at catbert.net
Sun Jun 22 18:31:02 CDT 2003

On Sunday, June 22, 2003, at 01:52  PM, Patrick Giagnocavo
+1.717.201.3366 wrote:
> when rich people get sick, they come to the USA to get treatment.
> They don't go to Japan or Sweden.

Many also go to private practices on Harley Street in London.

>> U.S., and Germany. Of the 13 countries compared, only Germany ranked
>> lower
>> overall than the U.S.
>
> Explain why this is then?

Probably that pesky integration of the former [GD]DR.

> I grew up in Canada and MUCH prefer pretty much everything about the
> USA, including the *FREEDOM* to choose my own health care plan.

I grew up in the UK (after being born in the US), and I prefer the
healthcare over here, but only because I'm well paid and work for an
organization with very good health coverage options.  If was unemployed
or poorly paid I'd probably have a different point of view.

   Scotty

--
Scotty Logan <scotty at catbert.net>
Never take life seriously - Nobody gets out alive anyway