[rescue] Hackers

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Sat Jun 21 16:25:38 CDT 2003

robert brooke gravitt <brooke at gravitt.org> wrote:
> Sitting on couch, waiting on HVAC repairdude, watching the most hilarious
> movie ever. HACKERS.

It is quite silly in places, yeah.

> God, I forgot how bad this movie is.

There are worse out there...

Matrix Regurgitated, anybody? I suppose nmap appealed to the slashdot crowd
though.

Sneakers: The people from Hackers after they've settled down and had kids.

War Games: War dialling with an acoustic coupler? Hello?

--
[About a discussion of heavily customised cars.]
I thought they were talking about cheap whores - smelly, ugly, brightly