[rescue] SparcCenter 2000E on Ebay

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sat Jun 21 12:49:11 CDT 2003

On Saturday, June 21, 2003, at 01:32  PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> NJ is not the armpit of US, IMHO.
>
> I would argue that while I have little use for 25-33% of NJ, but the
> good outweighs the bad by a large margin in the remaining 67-75%...
>
> That 25-33% relates to the Pine Barrens & North Jersey (think Soprano's
> opening shots)...

Perhaps not... but I have only ever gotten out of the car on the NJ
shore and had it not stink.... everywhere else smells like some rotten
combination of:

1. Cherries
2. Diapers
3. Salt Pork
4. Fish meal

The scenery isn't that great either.  I was totally ignoring the "run
down" area of a city concept ... I was just talking about there being
really no areas where I get out of the car... spread my arms out...
take a deep breath and just take in the awe inspiring beauty... like
for instance.... Arizona.

Andrew