[rescue] Re: Cray on Ebay

James Rice jrice54 at charter.net
Sat Jun 21 07:01:23 CDT 2003

Eric,be my guest.  Big stuff really isn't my thing.  There is one day
17hr left and it at $260.00.  If you need some help moving it let me
know.  I'd be glad to help.

BTW, since you are local, did you know Software Etc is closing?  All
consignment sales end this month and July 31 is the last day.  Sidewalk
Sale is still 6/29.

--
http://webpages.charter.net/jrice54/classiccomp2.html