[rescue] SparcCenter 2000E on Ebay

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Fri Jun 20 19:36:23 CDT 2003

>From: Frank Van Damme <frank.vandamme at student.kuleuven.ac.be>
>
>On Friday 20 June 2003 21:31, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:
>> me neither and I do the sniping "game" sometimes... you simply have to
>> sometimes.... if you don't you either have to overpay, or not bother.
>
>Ah, the Noble Art of Having Big Bucks...
>
>Sniping is invented by people who want to buy *under* the price.

One of the reasons I play the game.... auctions that have enough traffic
force you into it .... especially with bidders who will overbid.  I've
seen things sell for more than what you can find them on pricewatch for.

I don't have the big bucks... had some for a while during the internet
boom time... but jobs are scarce, I'm unemployed and without enough money
to pay bills.... so if there is something I want... I have to snipe with
the rest of them.... (most stuff I simply lose as I don't have the $).

-- Curt