[rescue] How would you ship this

Geoff Koehler koehler at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 19 21:00:14 CDT 2003

> Where there's a will, there's a way.
>
> -

Hi All,

True, but a word from the wise - I had my Challenge XL shipped up here from Mtn View for about $350 USD freight collect.  Consolodated Freightlines was the carrier.  But, instead of murdering my freinds, I hired two guys from the local moving company to hump it into my basement.  At 1000+ lbs, they earned their money that day, and they are insured in case it ever fell on them or ruined my house :(.
--
Cheers,
	Geoff.

 "I sense much NT in you.  NT leads to Blue Screen.  Blue Screen
 leads to downtime.  Downtime leads to suffering.  NT is the path
 to the darkside."        -- Unknown UNIX Jedi