[rescue] A bit of Fun

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Thu Jun 19 15:49:12 CDT 2003

I'd bet he's talking about the clamshell.  I've seen the
mod pages where people have painted the inside of the
snow/ice different colors (there's some freakish urge
amongst the Japanese and gaijin hanger's on to mod these
things...I don't get it).  I'm fairly sure you can get
to the HD through the bottom of the battery bay.

=Nadine=

--On Thursday, June 19, 2003 4:03 PM -0400 Andrew Weiss <ajwdsp at cloud9.net>