[rescue] They have 6 of them

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Jun 18 14:03:16 CDT 2003

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

> > I have AlphaEndtables at home.  They're configured as a VMS cluster and
> > fully functional.  They nicely accent the couch and hold a beer quite
> > handsomely.
>
> What about spills?

I'm still trying to engineer a solution to that.  I'm thinking about
some sort of plexiglass top, slightly tilted, with a drain at one
corner.  I have to wonder if VMS would throw a SYSTEM-F-LIQUID error,
though, since it seems to be able to detect anything and everything
else. :)

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Leave your lawsuits at home.  I have guns."
Elgin, TX          (                      --"Kountry" Mike Lundgren