[rescue] Re: Perverse Question

Al Potter apotter at spankingnuns.com
Tue Jun 17 16:37:32 CDT 2003

alaric at caerllewys.net said:
> I got a rejection on a very promising job the other day specifically
> because, basically, I've been out of work too long.  I've been
> wondering when that would start happening.

Don't let the bastards grind you down.  We just hired a guy who's been off
for over two years.  He's been here about two months, and is working out
great.

> I have a nasty suspicion it's all downhill from there.

If you're worried about it, find a local charitable org and donate some IT
staff time.  They can almost always use help, and you git to fill an empty
spot on your resume.

Best of luck...

AL