[rescue] 1600SW and refresh rates

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Tue Jun 17 10:21:31 CDT 2003

Supposedly, (if you trust marketing blurbs) it is good
for fast moving video and animations.  I won the
auction, so i'll find out one way or another.

Now the is the big question, i have to decide if i want
to use it at home or at work.  Ideally, i'd like to
drop it on the Octane, but i can't swing the $500 for
the fancy adapter.  maybe  one day...

Keeping it at work is a tempting option.  That way i
could bring the other 24" home and have a dual 24"
setup at home with the linux box.  Of course i'd have
to build/buy a VERY sturdy and large desk first.

Thanks for the info all,
/KRM