[rescue] Re: Perverse Question

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Jun 17 12:22:32 CDT 2003

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> d.b.a?  I'm unfamiliar with the acronym.  Oh, wait "doing business as"?

Yep.

> Agreed ...  I've actually thought about this myself in the past, but
> never really figured out the right way to put it on my resume.  The
> self-employed consultant approach is certainly a valid one.  Thanks for
> the suggestion.

No problem.  We geeks have problems with marketing things, especially
when we're marketing ourselves, so we need to keep prodding each other
when we run into blocks like this.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Leave your lawsuits at home.  I have guns."
Elgin, TX          (                      --"Kountry" Mike Lundgren