[rescue] Perverse Question

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Tue Jun 17 10:40:13 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, June 17, 2003, at 11:21 AM, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   And forgive me if this message is strangely formatted, I'm sending
> it from the mail client in my cell phone (yay Sidekick)

No strange formatting that I can tell. I just gave up my sidekick and
went back to my old phone, which i was very happy with before I got the
Sidekick. I liked the Sidekick, but found that after the novelty wore
off, I didn't use it often enough to make it worth paying for the
special sidekick plan.

You still have the same phone number? Or did they lie and tell you you
needed a new SIM for the sidekick?

---sambo