[rescue] Perverse Question

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 06:36:57 CDT 2003

x86-sucks-and-if-you-say-anything-nice-about-microsoft-you-will-be-banned-immediately at neurotica.com

> I'm sorry?  Those of your attacking DaveM seem to be more bigoted
> than he.  pot - kettle - black
>
> I attacked no one, harmed no one and had a smiley face!

Sorry, old thread by now, but just wanted to interject that Dave has a
history (too strong a word?) of having a string of bad days off list,
coming on to Rescue, getting involved in a debate about (for example)
why it is OK to call a Mac system box the "hard drive", or why you need
at least 2 GHz to do any useful work, etc. and having a dramatic
flameout, where he unsubscribes.

I think he's done it two or three times in the last year or two.

Acknowledging you have a problem is the first step, right Dave? ;^)

Lionel (resident Smartass, per Dave ;^)

=====
Lionel