[rescue] Re: Perverse Question

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Mon Jun 16 21:05:37 CDT 2003

--On Monday, June 16, 2003 7:24 PM +0200 Frank Van Damme
<frank.vandamme at student.kuleuven.ac.be> wrote:

> On Monday 16 June 2003 18:18, Earl D. Baugh Jr. wrote:
>> My rule has always been the best computer is the one that
>> does the most damage when you throw it....
>
> Or: "never thrust a computer you can't throw out of a window" :-)

We wanted to have a party at juggernaut networking company when
we decommissioned the last Solbourne, and push it off the 2nd
store balcony.

It would have been starting a tradition, though, so the manglers
wouldn't allow it (the first had been some machine (I dunno what
model--before my time), where they had a parking lot party and
the users (engineers) got to take a whack at it with a baseball
bat.

=Nadine=
(no, I am not mixing Real Life up with "Office Space")