[rescue] Perverse Question

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sun Jun 15 15:23:51 CDT 2003

On Sunday, June 15, 2003, at 04:01  PM, Dave McGuire wrote:

> On Sunday, June 15, 2003, at 03:51 PM, Andrew Weiss wrote:
>> I have much better luck with NT 4 on old hardware (pre 300 Mhz).
>> 2000 is a lot nicer because it is finally ... to come with a complete
>> tool chest with the base OS.
>
>   Wow, that's cool.
>
>   It hit the point UNIX reached fifteen years ago. ;)
>
>        -Dave

Yes and I might add the last MS OS to have no product (de)activation
technology built-in, but still compatible with .NET stuff (if you'd
ever want it...blech)... i.e. it's extremely flexible and makes none of
their newer stuff compelling... good job MS...

hehhehe

I still use it primarily for training (certs) and games.  It just
doesn't exude good karma otherwise.

Andrew