[rescue] Perverse Question

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sun Jun 15 14:45:38 CDT 2003

Some people are of weak constitution....

Anyone who has been on the list for even a week, should be able to tell
that there are people here who dish it out, but most of the time it is
more fooling than anything.....

I can't recall reading anything in regards to replies to his posts that
he should have taken so personally....  jeez...

I have PCs (although I rarely use them)... take your best shot, I won't
unsub :-)

Back to our regularly schedule list.... :-)

-- Curt