[rescue] Cheap(?) USII 360Mhz CPU

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Thu Jun 12 13:46:54 CDT 2003

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 02:12:18PM -0400, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> I'll see what I can do... but it's a case of his place of employment
> may be retiring some hardware.  And his words were "one might fall
> off the truck".  So I don't know if he'd be cool with sending/selling
> one to someone he doesn't know...
>
> Not trying to be a jerk, just don't want to abuse the generosity of
> the friend =)

Entirely understandable.  Most of my Sun hardware actually came from a
friend who shall go unnamed, formerly at Sun, who scavenged amazing
stuff out of back hallways to save it from the dumpster.  I'd have a Sun
Enterprise rack from the same source, if only we could have figured out
how the hell to get such a huge thing home short of renting a truck.