[rescue] Cheap(?) USII 360Mhz CPU

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Thu Jun 12 13:12:18 CDT 2003

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> If there's a free or cheap Creator3D going that'll fit an U10, it'll
> also fit an U30, and I need to replace the one I killed ....   (got
> outbid by $1 on the eBay replacement I was bidding on while I was away
> in Wilson talking to the recruiter.  I've decided BIN is the only way
> to actually *get* anything on eBay unless you have the bandwidth for
> last-five-seconds sniping.)

> So is your friend's Creator a 2D or 3D, and what does he want for it?

I'll see what I can do... but it's a case of his place of employment
may be retiring some hardware.  And his words were "one might fall
off the truck".  So I don't know if he'd be cool with sending/selling
one to someone he doesn't know...

Not trying to be a jerk, just don't want to abuse the generosity of
the friend =)

--Kurt