[rescue] retrotastic!

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Thu Jun 12 13:22:36 CDT 2003

<big snip of good points>
>> You should save your alarms for auctions you're closer to,
> and those who
> speak the same version of English, probably. :)
>
> --Rob
> --
> Robert Novak - rnovak at indyramp.com

	All that you say may be true, I suspect that you may be in a better
position to know. You apparently are better at the sutble nuiances here,
like I read the inventory thing one way but you are very correct in saying
it may have been the other way, than I am. I am just saying that there are
several circumstantial negative factors working in this auction and I
pointed them out. Yes the guy bidding may have been a person like us, who
now seeing something he wants has joined E-bay, but it is also possible this
is a shill bidder, or even a joke bidder driving up the price because he
/she thinks it's funny.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org