[rescue] Mac rescue

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jun 12 12:43:10 CDT 2003

Chris "Magnus" Hedemark <chris at yonderway.com> wrote:

> The apples in question though are "old world" Macs, and not terribly
> useful unless you are into historic pre-OSX apple operating systems.

Huh?  Pre-historic?  'Splain please.  A lot of the publishing and graphic
design industry still uses < MacOS 9 - at least according to my sister who
works in the industry.

> I probably had more of these things in my basement at one point than
> this school is giving away.  I couldn't find a terribly good use for
> them so I sold them to some artists who were going to build sculptures
> out of them (better than throwing them away!)

I don't know what I'd do with them.  I'll bet they'd make *great* smart
terminals though.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."