[rescue] Mac rescue

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Jun 12 10:01:29 CDT 2003

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, Jeffrey J. Nonken wrote:

> Yeah, well. I sort of took "PC" as meaning "Personal Computer" rather
> than necessarily "Wintel," but you're probably correct.
> Unfortunately.
>
> Assuming that's what you mean.

That's what I meant, but I thought it over, and realized -why- they're
probably going that route.  Apple treated schools like hell before Jobs
came back into the picture.  They're probably still feeling the backlash
from that.

Or, maybe Dell just gave them a really good bargain.  Who knows?

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Leave your lawsuits at home.  I have guns."
Elgin, TX          (                      --"Kountry" Mike Lundgren