[rescue] bits and pieces

Jeffrey J. Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Thu Jun 12 07:39:10 CDT 2003

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:14:15 -0700 (PDT), Eric Josephson wrote:
>On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Jeffrey Nonken wrote:

>>>Same on freetradezone.
>>
>>Thanks, guys.
>>
>>Guess I can't be too critical. It costs money to store
>>information.
>>And I probably won't use these for anything, it's mostly idle
>>curiosity.
>>

>While I was there I grabbed a copy of the
>file they had listed as a 'datasheet' for the part you referred to.
>You know what it was?  It was one-sheet product description for an
>8X300 cross-assembler.  Oh well, at least you know that one's a
dead-
>end.

Yeah, I guess that was pretty obvious anyway. I was kind of curious.
Just because a CPU wasn't widely adopted doesn't necessarily mean it
didn't have anything going for it.

I mean, look at what we DID end up with as the most common.

>If you still want to look at it, let me know and I'll put it up
>somewhere.

.. I dunno... If it describes the processor a little, I guess, what
the hell? I'd like to just know what it does. If not, I guess don't
bother.