[rescue] Mac rescue

Jeffrey J. Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Thu Jun 12 07:32:33 CDT 2003

Dear Parent/Guardian:

At the conclusion of this school year the district will be retiring
many of our old Macintosh computers in service in our elementary
schools. New PC's will be installed in our elementary computer labs
and upper grade classrooms this summer. The models being retired are
5260 and 5400 All-in-One Mac's that have been in service for seven or
more years. Many of these computers remain in good working order but
are no longer able to operate the software that we use on our school
network. The district will give awa some of these computers that
remain in working order with the original software bundle that came
with the computer to district families on a first come, first serve
basis. If you have an interest in acquiring one of these computers

and so on.

Any comments?