[rescue] Perverse Question

P Nutton Paul.Nutton at awe.co.uk
Thu Jun 12 04:30:50 CDT 2003

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:08:28 -0700, N.Miller wrote:

> On Wednesday, June 11, 2003, at 08:00 AM, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:
>
> That sounds about right, except that there is a girl involved. ;-)
> Both are reasons that I don't actually play D&D.  But it's mostly
> because of too much rolling of dice instead of role-playing.  I don't
> so much mind the no females issue so long as the male geeks are of
> high(?--er, more geek than nerd, I guess) quality.
>
> > [Pardon me further, I was recently married, and have showers (among
> > other things) on the brain.]
>
> :-) You should find someplace with some nice private hot
> springs, much
> cozier than the shower where the hot water runs out. :-)
> Congratulations, in any case.

I met my wife at an '80s D&D club. Unfortunately she was the DMs girlfriend
at the time, boy did I get killed out fast!
--
Paul, naff company disclaimer to follow...

The information in this email and in any attachment(s) is commercial in confidence. If you are not the named addressee(s) or if you receive this email in error then any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.  Please notify us immediately by email at intadmin at awe.co.uk, and then delete this message from your computer.  While attachments are virus checked, AWE plc does not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.