[rescue] Perverse Question

N.Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Tue Jun 10 18:14:44 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, June 10, 2003, at 03:46 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> Well, since you need to just stand there while the lotion soaks in, it
> is a long time. Yes, you can do other things while you are in there,
> but 20 minutes is a long time to spend mentally picturing a girl geek
> playing D&D... (Sorry ;^)

I would think such a picture would be more likely to induce napping.
In which case the 20 minutes would pass far too quickly (the way of
naps).

=Nadine=

(I don't actually play D&D...I prefer RPGs with less rules and more
role-playing, though I will toss out the first requirement to play any
kind of space opera-ish SF RPG, including Space Opera.)