[rescue] Perverse Question

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 17:46:46 CDT 2003

--- "Joshua D. Boyd" <jdboyd at celestrion.celestrion.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 02:50:34PM -0700, Lionel Peterson wrote:
>
> > BTW, the mainstream solutions SUCK, they typically involve applying
> > a medicated lotion/shampoo and letting it soak on your scalp for
> > up to 20 minutes before you rinse it off... That can make for a
> > very long shower!
>
> 20 some minutes isn't too long for a shower.

Well, since you need to just stand there while the lotion soaks in, it
is a long time. Yes, you can do other things while you are in there,
but 20 minutes is a long time to spend mentally picturing a girl geek
playing D&D... (Sorry ;^)

The key is, for 20 minutes, you can't get water on your hair/head... In
theory you could step out of the shower, shave/brush teeth, etc, but it
gets to be quite a production of trying to kill time...

Anyway, I prefer to live with the flakes (and the psoriasis! ;^) rather
than endure the treatment (that only manages the problem)...

=====
Lionel