[rescue] More blood in the water...

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Tue Jun 10 09:32:12 CDT 2003

> > --- Robert Novak <rnovak at indyramp.com> wrote:
> >
> >> He's not gutting them, he's telling people that it can be done.
> >
> > And he does advocate buying two - one to gut and one to destroy! ;^)
>
> I read the phrase as one to gut and one to preserve.
>
> Andrew

	If you look through his auctions he is selling several more. The one
below has an example of something that always cracks me up. He is going
along in his bubbly speak when he says "Or, you could put in some memory (72
pin SIMMS) and a SCSI drive and have your own Sparcstation. Buy several and
create a Beowulf Cluster!" Showing he has a vague idea of what is going on
and does not really care about any of this stuff. Then he busts into the
High speed tech dump from the hardware faq. every time I see this I always
laugh because it reminds me of those car commercials on the radio where they
have the smooth salesman all the way through it and at the end the fast
talking guy comes on and spits out the terms and conditions in detail and
does it all in three seconds. It's kind of jarring and I find it humorous.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1247&item=2729603072

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org