[rescue] Perverse Question

Michael Free mfree80286 at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 7 18:51:09 CDT 2003

If I remember right, in classic terms (XT, the last time I dealt with it)
"SENS" or "Power Good" is an input.... the motherboard can tell the power
supply if the power is good. You can route this to ground (iirc) with a
momentary switch for a reset button, something the IBM PC and XT was sorely
lacking.

Luckily they had a little removable panel in the back which made drilling a
hole for the switch much, much easier :)

Mike Free