[rescue] Perverse Question

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Sat Jun 7 16:38:39 CDT 2003

On Sat, 7 Jun 2003, Robert Novak wrote:

> Your opinion is okay, it's just not mandatory or even valid for everyone.
> The small cases for PCs are not as easy to find for a reasonable price.
> I'd rather spend $10-20 on an IPX case than $100-200 for one of the
> minicube PC cases.

> An' it harm none, do what thou wilt, and all.

But the original objection to it was that it's fairly offensive to
come onto the RESCUE list and ask about ripping the guts out of
workstation-class hardware and put PCs in it.

Maybe the "mission" of this list has changed, but generally the PC
stuff wasn't that welcome here, mainly because of the huge concentration
of knowledge about PC stuff elsewhere.

--Kurt