[rescue] Spam (was: Perverse Question)

phoetoid phoetoid at pyrospheric.net
Sat Jun 7 14:58:13 CDT 2003

I've  often been wondering if anyone thought that using some sort of
system to 'authenticate' mail...then I go and delete all my spam off of
my hotmail account. What a waste of fscking time. Lets take over every
mail server on the planet and implement this in a few months!
</rant>

really though, I like the idea...and it doesn't seem too hard to
implement...of course it would come down to the sysadmin who has to set
it up, but hey...they could make more stupid laws :P

[ Charlie Richards - phoetoid at pyrospheric.net ]
..::[ www.pyrospheric.net | www.bsdvault.net ]::..