[rescue] AS/400 question

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Fri Jun 6 23:12:52 CDT 2003

On Friday, June 6, 2003, at 11:08 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:

> On Saturday, June 7, 2003, at 12:02 AM, Mike Hebel wrote:
>> Oh crap!  Dammit!  I didn't have time to stop by and see if that As400
>> was there.  Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!
>
>   Can you go back tomorrow?

No but I will most likely be back in that area on Monday after work.
The machine is most likely gone - it's been about two years - but maybe
it got shoved into a closet.

Part of me is just waiting for the low-paying warehouse job to end so I
can go back to doing just consulting work for them.  But if I leave I
don't get any severance and we need the money right now.

Not that I wouldn't drop that in a heartbeat if they told me to start
full-time again.

Mike Hebel

--
Medieval Combat anyone? http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=694655