[rescue] AS/400 question

Mike Hebel nimitz at speakeasy.net
Thu Jun 5 06:57:11 CDT 2003

What color is it?

White == hard to get working.

Black == not so hard to get working.

I think it's because the white one will only use the IBM OS while the
black one  can run other things.  Unless you have a tape of the OS in
question you probably won't be able to do anything with it.

At least that's my (very) limited understanding of the situation.

Mike Hebel

Medieval Combat anyone? http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=694655