[rescue] AS/400 question

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jun 5 04:42:12 CDT 2003

Hi Lads

I was looking around at a local computer clearing house and I spotted an interesting looking IBM system high up on the pallet racking. I hoped it might be an RS/6000 so I got it brought down so I could take some rough notes about the system and it's configuration.

The system is an IBM type 9406-170. From looking on the web I gether this is an entry level AS/400 machine(?). The other code numbers I took down are:

2P-F16059
100014702
P 74G6331
S/N: 10-3VCNM