[rescue] Bits for my new toy

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Wed Jun 4 09:53:31 CDT 2003

All,

I have on indefinite loan from a buddy a nice little E3000 with 6 336Mhz/4M
procs and 1.2 gig of RAM. Might be time to decommission 1 or 2 of the
SS1000's. If anyone is in the Twin Cities area, I'll probably have one at
the tailgate swap in St. Paul this weekend. . .

Anyway, for purely cosmetic reasons, I'd like to find the appropriate
grey-faced CDROM and either the grey blanking plate for the other drive bay,
or perhaps a Sun tape drive to stick in there.

I currently have a beige Sun CDROM in the machine that I'd be willing to
swap as part of the deal. If anyone has anything appropriate, drop me a note
and we'll see if we can make a deal.

TIA,

Steve