[rescue] WTB: SS20 Ram, External SCSI CD

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed Jun 4 01:33:35 CDT 2003

Yes... I have one of those too...  it is also quite heavy...

I think the only SGI box I've been in contact with that wasn't "dense"
is the Indy.

-- Curt

>Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 08:16:54 +0200
>From: Bjorn Ramqvist <v53278 at g.haggve.se>
>To: "Curtis H. Wilbar Jr." <rescue at hawkmountain.net>, The Rescue List
<rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [rescue] WTB: SS20 Ram, External SCSI CD
>
>"Curtis H. Wilbar Jr." wrote:
>>
>> (first time I picked up an Indigo 2 I was wondering if SGI had a patent on
>> exceeding the laws of physics with its materials density :-) ... onlything
>> worse is a SparcServer 1000)
>
>Heh. Tried lifting an SGI Octane?
>:-)
>
>/Bjorn

Curtis Wilbar
Hawk Mountain Networks
rescue at hawkmountain.net

My e-mail is protected against viruses and spam by MailGuardian
                  http://www.mailguardian.net
          Top notch protection at unbelievable prices